Information provided to us will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy is effective from May 2018, amended to address GDPR. We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We have tried to keep this clear and concise so if you have any queries or would like any more details please contact our Data Protection Officer, Ben Schofield.
Phone 0161 806 0801
Information we collect:
- Names, addresses and contact information like email and phone numbers
- VAT numbers, Company Reg numbers and Bank details where supplied by you. We do not retain credit/debit card information
Reasons why we collect data, and what we use this information for:
- Order processing and account purposes
- Contractual – we retain certain information for the purposes of offering credit accounts, making payments and purchasing goods and services.
- Legitimate interest – Occasionally we may contact you by phone, email or post to inform you of offers, services and products we feel are relevant to you and your business.
- Information is stored securely with physical, electronic and managerial processes in place to ensure this.
We do not share your personal information with any third-parties for their marketing or sales purposes.
Data Processors – process your personal data on our behalf. These include transportation companies (couriers and post office), and software providers for Accounting, CRM and e-marketing purposes. The data is always stored on secure servers and all our suppliers have ensured us that they comply with GDPR and don’t use your data for any other purpose
You have the right to know what information we have of yours and request a copy of this. You also have the right to know how we use it and the right to request to be forgotten. Please contact Ben regarding this by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 806 0801. For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website www.ico.org.uk
- Remember settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remember information you give to a website, such as a list of products in your shopping basket
- measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
Name Typical content Cookie expires after _utma
Randomly generated ID 2 years _utmb
Randomly generated ID 30 minutes _utmc
Randomly generated ID When you close your web browser _utmz
Randomly generated ID 6 months
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics please go to: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin which you can get from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For information regarding the updated law on cookies visit the ICO.