Below explains how ASAP will use and protect any information that you give us when using our
website. If we ask you to provide particular information from which you can be identified when using the
site, please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from July 2013, and may change from time to time. If on occasion we make
changes to the policy they will appear on this page. To ensure that you are happy with any changes
please check this page on a regular basis.
Information we may collect on this website includes:
- Name and job title
- Contact information inc. email address
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to offers and surveys
Why we collect information and what we do with it:
- Knowledge gained helps ASAP provide our customers with a better service/products.
- Enables us to keep up to date internal record keeping
- Occasionally we may use your email address to inform you of offers/services/products we feel are relevant to you and your business.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use your suppled contact details to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- All received contact details are protected and not shared
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical,
- electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.